Sunday, June 18, 2017

Twins?

Going into Friday's game the Twins had a full two game lead over their division rival the Cleveland *nd**ns. (Politically correct, non-offensive name for a the team also commonly known as the Tr*b*).

Anyway, Twins fan discovered something far worse than losing a 16 inning game that lasted 6 hours a couple of weeks ago. That's losing a rain-delayed double header against a team you can't even spell completely without getting in trouble.

I hate the Cleveland *nd**ns. Not because they have a native American nickname, but because they are better than the Twins.

Come to think of it, I'm a biological twin myself, I should be offended that the Minnesota baseball team appropriated what I am to name their team after  a people group I am proud to represent.

Go Tw*ns! Beat those bl**ping *nd**ns!

No comments:

Post a Comment