Monday, July 24, 2017

Twins Lose LONG Game

It might have only been nine innings long BUT it sure slogged on longer than your average game.

Total running time? 4 hours and 19 minutes. And when you're getting beat for most of those nine innings, it drags on even longer.

I gave up.

It's a good thing baseball has those automatic intentional walks now. There's no telling how much longer the game would have lasted if those weren't in play.

Oh, and Cleveland has now won three straight and has a 2 1/2 game lead in the division.

The Twins are headin' out to L.A. next to see the Dodgers. My younger brother's hoping to catch one of those games.

I need a break, myself. I'm glad they'll be playing when I'm sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Then you'll miss me live making a fool of myself catching a foul ball. You'll have to wait for the highlight reels on SportCenter.

    ReplyDelete