Friday, November 3, 2017

The Big Letdown

There was a football game last night that the Jets (still below .500) won.

ho hum

Richie Incognito (if that is his real name), the outspoken guard on the losing Bills team said that Thursday night football games are unfair to the teams that have to play in them. He said it's all about the league and their money-grubbing. Football is a demanding sport and it's just not to play again so soon after Sunday.

I have a feeling most players feel that way. And I think most fans, if they thought about it much, would feel that way, too. I know I do. The worst part? These games are viewed much less than average once they are on the NFL subscription network.

AND, by late in the season, the match-ups aren't that good anyway.

At the same time, with the World Series over, there really wasn't much sports to watch anyway last night.

So I think they should have to play on Friday nights, too.

No, I wouldn't watch, but it's fun to here players complain.


No comments:

Post a Comment