Sunday, January 7, 2018

Football

 I enjoyed what I saw of yesterday's games. I couldn't get into them as much as usual, because I'm really just waiting for NEXT week's games...

That first one was quite a comeback for the Titans. And a continuing disappointment for Chiefs fans who have now lost SIX STRAIGHT HOME PLAYOFF GAMES. That the officiating in that one was as bad as any game in recent memory sure didn't help ease the Chiefs pain.

The second game? The best team clearly won. The Falcons looked like the better team throughout. I even went to bed early on that one. That means the Eagles host the Falcons next week in their game. The Vikes will host the winner of the Saints/Panthers game today.

SKOL Vikings!!

I just think it's funny that the 6th ranked Falcons team now have the easiest schedule. I'm sure they would rather play the tattered Eagles next week than the Vikings, Panthers, or Carolina. Sometimes squeaking into the playoffs is better than being ranked number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment