Sunday, February 10, 2019

James Harden

Harden extended his consecutive games with at least 30 points record last night. He's now done it 29 times in a row. His team, Houston, lost the game, and now sits in 5th place in their conference.

I know that most people think this is a big deal, but I'm kind of the kind of guy who says that scoring isn't nearly as important as winning, and that MOST very good players could get 30 points most nights, if that was their PRIMARY goal.

I thinks it's now his primary goal, and his team, as a result, is not as good as past years.

I guess as long as I'm posting I should mention the Wolves lost their fourth straight Friday night. I didn't feel like posting that yesterday.

Having a blog just to tell you yet another losing streak is going strong doesn't much make sense, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment