Friday, April 5, 2019

Twins Stats

For a team expected to hit home runs:

ONE in five games.

I'm not worried. Cleveland's pitching staff is fantastic. And Kaufman Stadium in KC is the hardest in all of baseball to hit home runs. AND it's been on the cold side.

The Twins are 2nd in the league in doubles and 3rd in slugging percentage. And there are lots of games left.

Oh, and did I mention that they're 4-1?

I am afraid I won't watch much Twins this weekend, however. It's Wrestlemania weekend. A PPV tonight (NXT), the Hall of Fame ceremony tomorrow, and Wrestlemania's 7-hour show on Sunday.

Yes, the WWE  is hard to watch right now, but this weekend is like Super Bowl weekend for wrestling fans. I'll just sit back and try to sustain by disbelief.

(Though NXT tonight should be as great as ever...)


No comments:

Post a Comment