Friday, September 26, 2014

Adrian Peterson, Matt Cassel, and Brandon Fusco

"Who are three Viking's offensive starters who are out for the rest of the season in Minnesota, Alex?"

Yep, it's becoming a season filled with jeopardy in Minnesota.

As hopeful as I still am about the Vikings having a good season, it's not going to take much more to take away my optimism. I like Teddy Bridgwater, but knowing Cassel will not be available any more this season, even in case of emergency, tempers some of my remaining excitement.

Brandon Fusco going down to a torn pectoral muscle after just signing a multi-year $25 million deal hurts even more.

Good teams can take a hit or two, but that's already three for us this season, and when you have a record of 1-2 (and you aren't the Packers) you start losing hope.

The Vikings are off to a rough start and it's not just their record. Injuries can kill even the best of teams. And I never said we were one of best to begin with.

Did I mention it's the Falcons this Sunday? They scored 56 points against Tampa Bay last Thursday night. They're rested and rolling...

Wow, a season can go to pot fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment