Sunday, December 28, 2014

NFL

It's hard to believe that today is the last game of the regular season. Though the Vikings have been disappointing this year, there have been some real bright spots. IF they beat last place Chicago today I think most fans will consider it an adequate season. The offense we send onto the field today sure isn't the one we imagined when the season started, but Bridgewater has been tested pretty hard this season, and he's still looks pretty good. Considering his age, he has looked very good. There is talk of Rookie of the Year Honors for him. I guess today still matters.

It sure matters for Packers fans. I still don't see Detroit on the same level as Green Bay, but if Detroit wins today they win the division outright. There's no way I want to see that happen. I'm hoping to see both games today, but I'm never quite sure what games the local affiliates are allowed to show. IF FOX shows the second game in our area I should be watching.

Go Vikes! Go Pack! Go FOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment