Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Struggling Royals

I was reading the Twins recap on ESPN this morning and just had to smile. They used the word "struggling" when describing the division leading Royals.

The Twins have been doing well as of late, considering who their opponents are, and are FIVE games over .500. The Royals with all their recent "struggles" are currently 27 games above .500 running away with the division. Last 10 for both? 6-4 Twins. 4-6 Royals.

That's a statistical anomaly. Not a struggle.

IF the Twins sweep the Royals, I'll agree with the writer in a few days. In the meantime, I'll just see if the Twins over-powering surge continues.

I can use incorrect words too.

How's Sano doing as of late? He has now struck out in 13 of his last 15 at-bats. I'd say he's struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment