Monday, November 30, 2015

Pats Lose

The recipe for beating the Patriots?

Have a good defense and bad weather.

I was impressed with my Broncos last night. When Manning went down with a foot injury a couple of weeks ago, last night's game went from "must see" to "might  miss." I mean, how good could Manning's back-up, Brock Oswieler, be, right?

It turns out that the guy, with only 14 college starts on his resume, is pretty good, beating the reigning "king of quarterbacks" Tom Brady, in only his second start ever.

I admit I missed the ending. I smelled an upset brewing but was too tired to finish the game. I missed Gronk getting hurt as well.


The road to the Super Bowl is definitely becoming more cloudy.

And Carolina is  the only undefeated team currently left standing. This season is certainly becoming more interesting than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment