Monday, November 2, 2015

What a Day!

The Vikings had an incredible comeback with Adrian Peterson running FORWARD the whole day rather than that stupid stutter-stepping. I didn't even recognize him. IF he keeps doing this, he's going to be great again.

The Royals stunned everyone last night, not just the Mets, by tying the game in the ninth off Harvey and then crushing all hope in the 12th. What an amazing World Series for KC. I'm just bummed I missed the ending, but it got so late...

My Broncos killed my Packers. I didn't really look for that. I knew that Denver's defense was good, but Manning was playing like the great he is again. The Packers were simply outclassed and dominated last night. I thought it was going to go the other way.

Packers 6-1
Vikings 5-2

This is starting to get interesting.

Go Sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment