Saturday, February 20, 2016

Golden State Crushed

The Trailblazers beat them by 32 last night. They were reminded how easy losing can be.

Speaking of losers, the Wolves were  a perfect 31 for 31 last night from the free throw line. They also made 11 three-point plays. The first time all year they made at least 10.

They still lost. I was so bored with TV viewing last night that I switched back to the game several times. I even saw the play of the night, Vince Carter throwing in a 3/4 quart shot, to end the 3rd quarter.

I doubt I'll watch many more games this season. Watching no sports is better than trying to watch the Wolves.

I noticed the Wild have won three straight under their new coach. It looks like Torch has lit a fire under them.

For those of you even less acquainted with the Wild than I am, John Torchetti is their new interim coach.  Torch is his nickname. I hate having to explain jokes, but I get paid by the word so why not?

And no, I don't get paid by the word. That was just another really lame joke.

The Void is a terrible trap of meandering nonsense. Man, I miss football. And I can't wait for baseball to start...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes ya just gotta step away from the keyboard, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete