Sunday, February 21, 2016

Two Games

Mediacom, my local internet provider, has been having difficulty lately with speed issues, so I'm forced to watch cable TV in the evenings rather than on-demand, or my Apple online selection. Last night two NBA games were going head to head: the Wolves on Fox North, and the Warriors on ABC.

Guess which one I chose?

Golden State had an early lead. Struggled toward the end, yet won. The Wolves started out down 11-1, and didn't really get any closer. They lost.

Me? I watched a House marathon on WE. Though I was frequently switching to  the Warriors game during commercial breaks, the House reruns were still much better. The NBA is still the NBA even if it is the Warriors playing.

And House is still the best adaptation of Sherlock Holmes I've ever seen, so it was no contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment