Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kevin Love Powers Cavs, Twins WIN!

I like Kevin Love. I never blamed him for leaving the Minnesota Loserwolves. They never showed him the loyalty they expected from him. I don't like LeBron, but if he gets another NBA title with Kevin Love as his teammate I figure that's not a bad thing.

Last night, Love proved he belongs on the same floor with all of these other so-called superstars. He was incredible. Yes, he's had a few bad games, but then again the rest of the Cavs looked pretty pathetic going against the Raptors in Toronto, too. Last night he ignited the whole team with his incredible play. They had a 40 point lead at halftime, and ended up coasting the rest of the way.

I still would take either Golden State or OKC as my rooting interest, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Love, much like Kevin Garnett and his run with the Celtics.

Now, I'm just waiting to see what Golden State has up their sleeves.

I'm enjoying the NBA again. Not like I used to when I was a kid, but I actually am enjoying some of these games.

As to the Twins...

I gave up on them yesterday after they squandered a 3-0 lead early. I'm glad they came back, but I wasn't along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment