Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Twins Win Against Quality Pitcher

I actually watched some of the game last night.

I usually wait until the third or fourth inning to see if the Twins are ahead and then will switch to it during commercial breaks from Gotham or Raw. Last night, I lingered longer than usual. Berrios was sharp. Kuechel for the Astros was not.

We now have the same record as the Astros at 8-18. Neither team is much to write home about, BUT at least we we're on the winning end of the match-up. Dozier broke out of his slump with three hits and Park is looking better at the plate every game.

More please.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought they had an off day yesterday! Didn't even bother to check to see the score at any time last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across it by accident. I figured they had the day off,too.

    ReplyDelete