Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Twins Pound Phillies 14-10

The Phillies are the worst hitting team in baseball, that they scored 10 runs themselves last night is nothing for the Twins to be proud of, BUT the Twins scored a season high FOURTEEN runs themselves, so they more than made up for that.

The Twins had a 4-1 lead after one but were down 6-4 after 2 1/2 so I stopped watching for awhile. We had a 11-7 lead when I stopped watching in the eighth, but Philly was threatening.  I didn't want to see what was going to happen. The Phillies ended scoring a total of 4 runs that inning. I missed most of them tucked safely in bed. I missed the Twins 3 insurance runs in the bottom of the eighth, too, but the bottom line is the Twins scored a bigger boatload of runs that the Phils.

Whew!

Go Twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment