Monday, December 5, 2016

Football

Detroit won. Green Bay won. New England won. And Cam Newton lost.

A pretty good day of football, though I would have preferred a Detroit loss. They are currently playing like one of the best teams in the league, so I can't root against them as hard as I used to. I don't believe Green Bay or the Vikings are going to catch them with 4 games to play. And I don't think either has a great chance at the playoffs now. Tampa Bay has to start playing worse for that to happen.

Go New England! The way the Seahawks are playing, I think they're headed back to the Super Bowl as well. Dallas is not as good as I thought. Seattle's defense will handle Dallas just like the Vikings' defense did. And the Seahawks offense is really, really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment