Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Santana!

And POWER!

And Mauer?!

This is fun. There, I said it. The pessimist in me does not expect any of this to last. Santana has been the best pitcher in baseball so far this year. He's been good for quite a while. So that really isn't a huge surprise.

That he's been this consistent for more than a month AND that the Twins offense is supporting him with runs, is a bit much to take in.

But, there you have it. NINE runs last night including SIX home runs (one of those from Mauer) is starting to make me feel more optimistic. Even Dozier is showing his power again, with two shots of his own last night. I still can't believe that BUXTON HIT ONE! Sano's blast was almost farther than any ball I've ever seen hit.

Keep it up guys. Keep surprising me.


No comments:

Post a Comment