Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Twins!

I almost hate to admit it, but I'm still actually watching and caring about the Twins this season.

Take last night, for instance. WWE wrestling is getting harder and harder to watch, so I found myself drawn to the Twins around the fourth inning. That was a good time to start watching because Vargas hit his fourth home run of the season to give the Twins the lead. I just kind of kept track of the Twins after that, even seeing Buxton get three hits, and raising his average to .188. NO, that number is not good, but it sure beats. 088.

Good pitching and lots of hitting, even while missing Sano and Dozier.

It's just a good thing everyone in the division is playing .500 ball. You can look like a contender in a division like that.

Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment