Sunday, October 7, 2018

NFL

I'm not exactly rooting for the Vikings to LOSE today, but if they lose a few more times in the next couple of weeks it will be very "freeing" for me. Once the Twins started losing this season, it became easy to stop watching them.

The same thing is already happening for me with the Vikings who I don't expect will win today against the Super Bowl champs who clubbed them in last year's NFC championship game.

A 1-3-1 record, five games into the season, will make it nearly impossible to get back into the the playoff picture, especially with the Bears playing so well AND the Packers also ahead of us.

Sure, I'll watch until it gets painful. But I will no longer be sitting around watching the pain continue. There's plenty of stuff more enjoyable than watching your team lose.

That really is freeing.

Go Vikings! But if you lose, it will be me leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment