Friday, October 5, 2018

Sports!

You know, just when I thought I was growing tired of sports, Thursday happened.

The Brewers/ Rockies game was fantastic last night, especially when I saw the Brewers implement my "perfect pitching plan". 4 relievers pitching a couple of innings each to keep the Rockies hitters off balance for 8 innings and just ONE hit.

The commentators actually said how great the idea was! Oakland had tried the same thing against the Yankees the day before, but when you have a starting line-up that averages 30 home runs per position player for the year, it really doesn't matter who you pitch or how you pitch them.

THIS could be the start of the trend that I have been pushing for over a decade. Starters aren't nearly as important as great relievers, short stints, and reasonable rests between appearances.

Go BASEBALL!!!

Then later last night, Brady got his 500th TD pass and the Patriots started to look once more like the team that everyone is afraid to face. My Patriots were good last night.

So was the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment