Thursday, December 20, 2018

Writing This

I noticed that Google, which owns this site, has updated some of the software that runs it.

I hear that it works well with the Google Chrome browser.  But it's caused other browsers, like Safari, to have a few problems.

I use Safari exclusively, I feel it's safer, more secure, and less intrusive.

Google makes its money by being snoopy.

I don't fault them for that, it's just that I'm more wary of them.

Anyway, somewhere, in the not to distant future, I may not be able to write this blog anymore, because I won't be able to make it work.

That almost happened yesterday. Today seems to be better. This is just a warning. If you don't see me some day. Or if I don't post regularly. That could be the problem.

I don't want you to think I vanished without a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment