Thursday, October 9, 2014

NHL Season Starts

That's all I got.

Oh, and Adrian Peterson's trial date has been moved up until December instead of later next year because he's a celebrity. I want to make this clear. I dislike Peterson even more now. Special treatment for him is wrong. Just like his beating his children is wrong.

The Vikings should cut all ties with him. It doesn't matter if the good folks of Texas give him a free pass on this or not. I don't care if THEY decide it was a felony or not.  He beat a helpless four year old child and stuffed leaves in his mouth. He did it. He admitted it. Classifying it won't change the facts.

I will not support the Vikings if they support Peterson.

The judge in this case must be a real media-seeker as well. He is pushing back every single other case on his docket to get on TV. He should be dismissed as well. Justice is not being served in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment