Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fake Sports II and Notes

Yesterday I said what I watched when my real sports were going south. The solution is always pro wrestling even if the WWE has been a mess for months. Yesterday, I found out WWE has signed a big 26-year-old Australian bodybuilder. He's pictured here with an old Austrian bodybuilder. You can see that the kid, Chris Atkins is pretty big compared to the old guy.  He'll have to be trained in NXT before he ever gets a chance at the big time.



The NFL is considering a "9-point touchdown play" which is the most convoluted idea I have ever heard. If a team makes a touchdown AND pulls off a 2-point conversion, they are then granted a 50-yard extra point attempt. NOOOOOOO!!! There are so many better ways of adding "extra points" to the game that would actually make sense. I hope that idea dies a quick death. The people proposing it must be insane.

The Twins managed to lose twice yesterday with their split squad. Both games were 3-2.

Since acquiring Kevin Garnett the Timberwolves have went from one of the worst teams in the league to the WORST team in the league. We have the same record as the Knicks but the New York won yesterday and the Wolves now have a 6 game losing streak.

There's a lesson in that. Old returning stars don't make you better. Of course, I've been saying that for awhile now,


No comments:

Post a Comment