Friday, March 27, 2015

New Reader

Judging from some of the blog replies I received yesterday, I'm assuming we've picked up a new casual reader to join the ranks of Super Steve, Iron Myron, Tom the Retired Twins Fan, Eric the Vike Man, Mrs. Observer, the Casually Observing Twin, and Cranky Curtis.

Welcome aboard Nate B, who because of both his size and quickness, will now be known as Nate B. Nimble. You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him. Nick names are irrevocable around here. Unless I think of a better one, of course.

To catch everyone up on those comments.


Wild Amazing post:

DOOBS!!

On Adrian Peterson and his agent post:

1. His agent sounds like a idiot. If I were AP I would fire him.
2. A 31 year old running back that is very overpaid. He should be counting his blessing that the Vikings are willing to pay that much to someone who brought this upon himself.
3. It's not that I dislike AP, as everyone makes mistakes, but when he acts like this to a team and fans that have been loyal to him for 8 years it rubs me the wrong way.
4. I would not let AP out of his contract. This would make him the winner. Sit him on the bench for 3 years and let him rot. A 34 year old running back, no thanks!!

I won't be reposting these all the time Mr. Nimble, sir. It's just as a welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment