Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Duke Wins Title

Coach K continues to add to his amazing legacy. I did watch some of the game last night as RAW was on, but what I saw was a very good, close game most of the way.

For what its worth, my picks did okay. Ask anyone, I'm very consistent this way. I ALWAYS pick the higher seed. Three of my favorites made the the final 4 because they were number 1 seeds.

I then pick the Big Ten team at the end.

Did I mention I picked Wisconsin last night?

Those last three games pretty much catch everyone.

3 comments:

  1. 5 titles...not too shabby. Not too many coaches have an official website but coach k does. http://coachk.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anyway to post a hyperlink on here?

      Delete
    2. If you figure it out. Let me know. I don't think so...

      Delete