Friday, April 17, 2015

Minnesotans Go Wild!

I've told everyone who will listen over the years why hockey is not really a sport. (ANY sport with a goaltender is NOT a sport.) I'm not getting into more of that here.

BUT my hang-ups are not going to get in the way of me enjoying a Wild Stanley Cup run. Last night AT St. Louis they took the first step. I watched much of the game last night, but went to bed at 10 as always. (I hate playoff game time scheduling, but that's another rant for another day as well.) The Wild were up 2-0 at the time and, as is the case with hockey, I somehow managed to miss both goals because I was briefly doing something else. That's hockey, a bunch of meaningless back and forth in-fighting and suddenly-- a goal.

The Wild won. That's all that matters. If I keep watching, I might even see a goal.

I'm going to be watching a while yet.

This is a time for all Minnesotans to go wild!




No comments:

Post a Comment