Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Harvin

The Vikings look at Percy Harvin as an angry young man. More and more it looks like Vikings want to trade him so that they can rid of his negative influence on the team.

Mike Max from WCCO said the Vikings are actively seeking to trade him rather than deal with him and his upcoming contract demands.

I'll miss Harvin the player, but after awhile, you have to start agreeing with management. If he really is that difficult to deal with ( a season-ending ankle sprain?)  maybe getting rid of him is better than paying him for a long-term deal.

I just dread having to face him in the future if he ever becomes happy on another team. I know Adrian Peterson is the MVP of the league, but I'm pretty there are quite a few Vikings fans (myself included) who think that Harvin is the most talented and gifted player on the team. Harvin may very well be the most talented and gifted player in the entire league. With his current attitude,  people may never see that.

I'm really hoping that the Vikings and Harvin can come up with something that makes everybody happy. I don't think anyone sees that scenario occurring, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment