Monday, April 15, 2013

Oswaldo Arcia

Infielder Wilkin Ramirez is going to be gone for a few days so the Twins have called up another centerfielder, Oswaldo Arcia, to take his place on the roster. I know most think when Ramirez comes back that the Twins will send Arcia back down.

I'm thinking the Twins will send Aaron Hicks down and that Arcia and Mastroanni will share centerfield honors for awhile. Hicks may be a talent for the future, but what he's doing right now is just embarrassing himself. Getting him out of the spotlight and into the minors is probably what he needs. OR I'm wrong, and they'll just send Arcia back down.

Either way, the Twins are horrible and I don't see one person changing that either way.

The Twins postponed yesterday's game because of the THREAT of freezing rain. I'm not sure if they got any or not, but I'm actually glad the Twins didn't play again yesterday. They have the Angels tonight, and as bad as the Angels are this season, there's nothing like the pitching staff of the Twins to get the Angels back on track. It's still cold and the game will be at Target Field.

I'll be watching the season finale of Dallas and WWE Raw. The Twins aren't worth my time right now.

4 comments:

  1. I actually got to watch part of the Twins/Angels game tonight. I got a little confused at first at all the "42s" on the jerseys! I wasn't paying close attention and turned the game on late. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still got almost an hour before Dallas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our plans changed last night. The electricity went off so we didn't get to watch Dallas. By the time the power was restored, we figured we'd just catch it today though the TNT app on our iPad.

      We ended up splitting our time between the Twins, who had a GREAT game, and the last part of WWE Raw.

      I'm talking about the number 42 in today's blog...

      Delete