Thursday, October 17, 2013

Freeman To Start

Leslie Frazier has nothing to lose at this point. A 1-4 team has a 5% of making the playoffs. A 2-3 team has a 22% chance. Last week's loss was the tipping point. It signaled the unofficial end of the Vikings season. From now on he's fighting for his very existence as a coach.

Freeman was great last season for Tampa Bay. He has skills. But he also has an attitude, and that, coupled with a horrible start this season, has sent him packing. It's really the perfect time to start him. It helps that we will be going against the hapless New York Giants on Monday Night Football.  I hate using  standard cliches, but it really is do or die time for BOTH Freeman and the Vikes.

I'm planning on watching Monday Night Raw, myself, as Daniel Bryan is having a much better season for the WWE brand. But I will be switching over for commercials. I might even stay awhile if what I see is worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment