Monday, October 28, 2013

Vikings Defense Worthless, Ponder Average

The MAIN reason the Vikings lost last night was that their depleted defense was worthless. The offense at least moved the ball some.

In either case, what Minnesota displayed in prime time for the second game in a row was a NOT ready for prime time team.

Firing Frazier would not help at this point. It's the team that's bad.

But, I'd like to see Frazier fired anyway. It certainly wouldn't hurt the team.

At the same time I want to give major props to Green Bay and their offense. Rodgers' passing was as pristine as anything I have ever seen.  It's easy to criticize the Vikings defense, but much of what happened last night has got to go back to Rodgers' amazing performance and Green Bay confidently willing to for it on third down situations.

I can see WHY I root for them when they aren't facing the Vikings. They are a thoroughly enjoyable team to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment