Friday, July 18, 2014

Wiggins

One of the reasons LeBron chose to go back to Cleveland is that they drafted the 19-year old guard at number one in the draft. The kid is said to be very good.

Cleveland planned on keeping him a long time...

...but now his name is back on the table with the Wolves in their attempt to trade Kevin Love.

I find the trade possibilities now open to the Wolves more interesting than the actual Wolves themselves.

Through all of this, the Wolves actually may have a chance at being in a blockbuster trade that will actually benefit them!

Golden State is also still in the mix. With TWO teams competing for the Love prize, the chances of something good are much better.

At the same time, we're talking about a Minnesota sports franchise. That keeps me grounded. I never let my expectations get any higher than Minnesota history suggests I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment