Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bridgewater Out For the Season

With Teddy's knee injured, you can pretty much call this season a bust.

sigh

I was REALLY looking forward to this season.  Now it looks like it's just going to be another rebuilding year. I've always said a football team is only as good as their top two quarterbacks.  I have no idea how good the backups are. Yes, I've watched them in preseason, but that's not the same thing as getting a feel for their game.

Rumors are flying about possible trades to acquire someone good. I don't think there are that many good, available quarterbacks out there. And what cost would they have?

Minnesota. Land of disappointing sports teams.

I'm thinking about discontinuing the blog. There's just not enough good sport news to report anymore.

2 comments: