Saturday, December 26, 2015

NBA Action

Regular readers know I don't watch much basketball, but yesterday I found the Golden State/Cleveland game early and decided to watch the WHOLE THING. Curry vs. Lebron. An NBA finals rematch from last year. THE game of the year so far...

Thoughts? Though I left the game on in the background I found myself doing other things around the house instead. When Curry got hurt, I kind of lost interest. It was a sloppy game and neither LeBron nor the returning Curry did much shooting or scoring. It was always Golden State up by a couple of buckets. And the fouling at the end was ridiculous even by NBA standards.

In short, the NBA's showcase game of the year was really not worth watching.

It just made me long for NFL action Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment