Friday, April 13, 2012

Liriawful but Twins Hitting Great

Let's face it. A team is not going to win many games when their starting pitcher puts them in a 6-0 hole early.

But yesterday, the Twins big boys came out to play. Mauer, Morneau , and Willigham all had out of the park blasts. Denard went 4-4. The Twins had 20 hits and even though Matt Capps had what is best called a "shaky ninth" he still got his 2nd save of the season.

I missed the whole game because I forgot about it. That's okay. Even if I had been watching I would have turned it off by the time they were down 6-0.

I've watched the highlights over and over though. Yes, I still like baseball. But days like this make it easier to look for the next game.

Willingham now has 4 homeruns. I've got something to watch for even if the Twins end up as lowly as most expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment