Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome

I used to write a daily sports blog about Minnesota professional sports. Since any real fan will tell you that the words "Minnesota" and "professional sports" no longer really fit together very well, I got the idea of starting a new blog.

This new blog will no longer be devoted (almost exclusively) to coverage of the local teams. Instead, I'll mention local teams and their performances briefly on days when they are performing well and primarily focus on other issues in sports and how it reflects on what's going on in real life.

I have no idea where this is going but I do know it's going to be way more fun than typing the headline, "Twins Lose Again" every single day.

For my sanity, I need to try something different.

There's more to life than sports.

If nothing else, two years of the Vikings and Twins losing has taught me at least that.


No comments:

Post a Comment