Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Politics

I'm not going to talk about the day's elections.

I'm going to talk about the NFL's solution to the arbitration scheduled between Commisioner Roger Goodell and the New Orlean's Saints players who are suspected of carrying out bounties on other teams.

I kind of chuckled when I heard that FORMER NFL COMMISSIONER  Paul Tagliabue was named as the arbiter. Besides being the FORMER NFL COMMISSIONER, he's also Roger Goodell's attorney. (Okay, he WORKS at the law offices that represent Goodell.) I'm thinking that the Saints players may think he's not the most qualified, unbiased arbiter available.

Did it mention that he's a FORMER NFL COMMISSIONER and Roger Goodell's friend and lawyer?

Yeah. I guess I did. I'm also guessing this story is far, far from over.


No comments:

Post a Comment