Friday, November 9, 2012

Skipping This Week's Vikings Game

If I ever needed a break from the Vikings, this is the week. Since they have a bye week NEXT week, I affectively can take a 20 day vacation from watching the Vikings while only missing one game.

I won't mind missing this one even if they do win. I have no hopes that will happen, however. The Vikings are one messed up team right now, and if Ponder stays healthy, they'll just get worse.

I just wish Frazier would change his mind about not benching Ponder. There's a whole team ready to revolt with him at the helm. We'll see and hear open revolt within a few weeks if Frazier doesn't make a change at the break. Percy Harvin is already upset. Look for others to join him.

Frazier should be job hunting by season's end, so at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment