Sunday, July 28, 2013

Deduno

Another start, another win. Samuel Deduno is making it look easy. The only problem I had with yesterday's game is that it was not broadcast locally. FSN wasn't allowed to carry it because it was going against FOX's Saturday afternoon broadcast. That's usually not a problem because the regional broadcast for us would usually be the Twins game.

Except yesterday.

Since both the Mariners and Twins are flailing this season, Fox decided to give us a NATIONAL LEAGUE game with two contenders, the Reds and Braves, instead.

Deduno pitched one of the nicest games of the year for the Twins and Twins fans couldn't see it.

Baseball rules of broadcast are asinine. I pay quite a bit of money for the privilege of watching my team lose regularly. I hate it when I can't watch a game in which we have a reasonable chance of victory.

Between late games and no games,  I haven't seen a lot of Twins action this week, and they are actually playing pretty well.

At least that's what I hear. I haven't gotten to witness much of it first hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment