Thursday, July 4, 2013

Walters Falters in Sixth

P.J. had five good innings last night.

Sometimes I think Gardy should just be satisfied with a struggling pitcher's success and just get him out of there with the lead. But no, it all came crashing down in the sixth, and Walters ended up giving the Yankees their only three runs of the game before recording a single out in the sixth.

And we lost 3-2.

P.J. probably lost his job last night, and Gardy did nothing to help him save it.

Gibson pitches this afternoon, but I'm so sick of Gardy and the Twins right now that I may just skip the entire game. Why wreck a beautiful fourth of July with a horrible Twins game?

C.C. Sabathia picked up his 200th win last night for the Yankees. It wouldn't surprise me if half of those wins were against the Twins. I think Jimmy Carter was still in office the last time we beat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment