Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wolves Crush Garnett, Brooklyn

I watched nearly all of the second half. I couldn't believe that this was the Wolves. They built on an already sizable lead and then rested the starters for an entire quarter.

It was a balanced attack with lots of three pointers. And the defense suffocated Brooklyn.  Minnesota has three, really tough games coming up this week, including the amazing Pacers. But I'll be watching. Even if they lose, I'll be watching.

Wow, what a treat. So this is what having a good NBA team to follow is like.

The Bulls lost Derrick Rose to ANOTHER right knee injury last night, so I know how fast all of this can come crashing down. For the time being, I'm going to enjoy this Minnesota team.

Right now, it's the best one we got.

(With apologies to the Wild. It's too bad they play ice soccer. They might be fun to watch as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment