Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jay Cutler? Who Needs Jay Cutler?

The Bears are starting to get used to their substitute quarterback. Either that or Dallas is just really bad.

I can't help but think that the Bears I watched last night could not possibly be the team the Vikings beat in OT LAST week. For whatever reason,  Josh McCown was responsible for FIVE touchdowns last night in their rout of the Cowboys.

I keep thinking that the Vikings have been blown out just ONCE this year. Five games have been lost on the other team's last drive and that we also lost a game in OT. Maybe we aren't that bad. Maybe our coach is.

Okay, to be honest, I've been thinking that all season. But if the Bears ARE good, we might be even better than I thought.

And our coach is even worse.

I'll end this as I end all my other rants:

Fire Frazier.

No comments:

Post a Comment