Monday, December 30, 2013

Rodgers is BACK

I really enjoyed the Packers game yesterday. Rodgers brought his "C" game in the first quarter, but the "A" game returned in time for a spectacular finish. I'm just afraid for the Packers to go deeper in the playoffs, that they will need to discover a defense somewhere in the next week. That defense yesterday was as bad I saw all season.

I enjoyed the Cowboys losing last night, too. Kyle Orton was a very good replacement for Romo, but Philly was a little better. That's all they needed to be.

I was also watching Manning in the first half of his game yesterday. Most yards, most TDs , and most points in a season. That Manning kid is good.

It was a good day for football yesterday. San Fran pulled off a last second win as well. I'm pumped for the playoffs.

Bring 'em on!

No comments:

Post a Comment