Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Notes

Twins GM Terry Ryan has cancer. It's the skin type. He will not be with the Twins in spring training. Though everyone of his assistants is on board with his philosophy, they will NOT be making major decisions on Sano and Buxton without him witnessing them on the field down in Florida. This will probably affect both of their young careers a bit.

I didn't watch the Olympics yesterday.  The one time I tried, I discovered (surprise!) curling on CNBC. The USA was losing because their captain, "wasn't throwing the stone well today."

sigh

The Wolves lost their fourth straight  last night. I didn't even bother looking for it.

I'm just trying to hold on until spring training.

On a lighter note, I discovered that the PBS channel app on Apple TV has dozens of archived Mi5 episodes to watch for free. It's a spy thriller show from Great Britain. We're hoping to watch a marathon session or two in the near future.  Life without sports can still be fun if you know where to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment