Sunday, January 18, 2015

NFL

I'd be more pumped about the play-offs today if I thought Aaron Rodgers was going to be closer to 100%. The Green Bay defense will have to step it up a notch to win. And Rodgers will have to rely on a lot of quick, short passes. And Eddie Lacy, who is also rumored to have an ailing knee, needs to have a career day as well.

The bad news? Seattle is 25-2 at home in their last 27 home games. The good news? Both of those losses occurred THIS season. They can be beat. Rodgers is the best quarterback in the league, but even he needs two good wheels to maneuver successfully against the onslaught known as the Legion of Boom.

I don't care who wins the other game today. I just want the team that wins to come away healthy in case they have to face Seattle in two weeks. The Colts/Patriots should be a great game either way. I just haven't decided who I want to win yet.

Go Pack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment