Monday, January 19, 2015

The Packers Move to the Phillipines

Their new name will be the Manilla Folders.

It's an old joke. But how can anyone explain the ending to that game yesterday? Everything, literally everything that had to happen, to give Seattle a late comeback win yesterday, happened.

This is just another example of why I can't stand Seattle. They played awful yesterday, and yet Green Bay left the door open just enough for things to collapse. Lemony Snickets, man, that was a series of unfortunate events.

I won't dwell on it. That does no good. All I can do is wait two weeks and see if the unstoppable force known as Tom Brady can do what Manning and the Broncos couldn't do against the immovable object known as the Seattle Seahawks last year. Sure, Brady was his old self YESTERDAY, and he has every conceivable post season quarterback record, but that never seems to matter when Seattle is your opponent.

If the Seahawks win it all again this year, I'll be forced to do something I've never done before.

I'll have to ADMIT that they are a very good football team. I sure don't want to do that. The only thing I hate more than the Seahawks, at this point, is admitting that I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment