Thursday, July 23, 2015

Vacation!

I'm sure glad the Twins are on the west coast for this losing streak. I get to miss those awful games entirely.

In the meantime, my wife and I are going to take a few days off to do nothing but shopping, eating, and marathon movie watching.

Life is better (sometimes) without the Twins.

I have to mention Adrain Peterson's restructured deal with the Vikings. The next two years are now guaranteed BUT the Vikes will be paying him about 30% less. That's a win for the good guys in my book.

Reports around the league are saying the Vikings have the best defense in the division this year, and considering how good the defense is in this division, that's saying quite a bit. Camp opens Saturday in Mankato. We'll be going today, to beat the rush...

1 comment:

  1. You forgot tennis. And tree-trimming. And painting. Oh, and naps! Mmmmm...naps.

    ReplyDelete