Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Football

Cam Newton was looking like his old self last night, but he did it against the worst and most injured team in the NFC. I tried watching some of the game, but I'm kind of sick of football right now.

The Vikings are worthless. Peterson is back to fumbling a couple of times a game. Harvin has had a sprained ankle for three weeks and Ponder is one of the few QBs in history to throw over 40 passes in a game and still end up with only about 150 yards passing. How is that even possible?

The Packers miss their defense as much as the Vikings miss their offense. The Bears, who I loathe like most Vikings fans hate the Packers, have an average offense but a defense that takes opportunities every chance they get. They look like they WANT to win. If I'm not careful, I might start to like them.

The Vikings, on the other hand, look like they don't even care. Leslie Frazier, as I predicted weeks ago, has destroyed the morale of this team. Your team will start reflecting your QB after a while. For the Vikings, it's pretty obvious that Ponder's inadequacy has made them all worse as players and as a team.

The fat lady started singing a couple of weeks ago. I'm just wondering how long it will take for Ziggy to hear her and do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment