Saturday, November 30, 2013

Notes

I had a nice visit with Tom the Retired Twins Fan  during Walmart's Black Friday shopping event.

I couldn't help but notice his cart was empty.

I found out we're both now rooting for the Detroit Lions to go all the way this year. Also we don't have tons of confidence in the latest Twins pitching acquisition. BUT, like almost all Twins fans in the off-season, we're optimistic.

It will take quite a bit more off-season activity to get us hopeful,  though.

The Gopher football team gets a chance to play with the big boys today. Number 20 Wisconsin was more than we could handle last week. Today it's number 11 Michigan State. I'm making a point of seeing the early part of that one.

On Saturdays, there's always lots of stuff to get done. I won't see the whole game.

Alabama/Auburn is the BIG game of the day. I hope to catch the end of that one. As always I'll be rooting for the underdog. Go Auburn!


No comments:

Post a Comment