Friday, December 2, 2016

Vikings and Stuff

I thought the Vikes played great last night. They easily could have beaten Dallas. A couple of bad plays did them in, but I will not call them on it. Offense, defense, and special teams were consistently great. Those two plays? Oh, well, that's football. Yes, the officials could have called another penalty at the end, but there is no guarantee that we would have scored.

My internet is all screwy because of installing a mandatory new high-speed modem from my media provider, Mediacom. I sill can't get my router (time capsule) to work and I've spent several hours of run-around time trying.

With no wifi and no end to this disaster in sight, I'm getting a little perturbed, and am seriously switching from Mediacom to something, anything else.

The Power to Simplify is their motto.

Yeah, right.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I thought the Vikes played a pretty good game for the most part. Dallas barely squeaked by with a win. I doubt if that last play for the 2-point conversion would have made any difference with that pass... maybe... but it is very frustrating when fumbles are dissected to no end and then there is no recourse to a blatant penalty that a ref missed. I like the idea of replays done in real time. You could check more plays. Limit the playbacks to two. Super slow-mo and various angles and several replays slow things down. 2 replays in realtime and you can check hands in the QB's face as well. The game will move along. That extra ref they are talking about can be at the TV set and not have to call the head ref off the field for review. Maybe Trump can make some sort of deal to fix this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks all sports should do replays in real time. Anything else just wastes time.

    ReplyDelete